The Telesecretariat began its operation in Auguts 2009, during the implementation of the O.P. "Health - Welfare 2000 - 2006".
A new phone number is provided to the subscriber of the telesecretariat service, without the need for installation of additional equipment.
The telesecretariat answers this number, according to the subscriber's suggestions, so that the impression is formed that the caller is talking to the subscriber's personal secretary.
The subscriber may give this number to his or her clients. Additionally, the subscriber may forward calls to his other phone lines to this number.
The subscriber may be informed about his messages, by the following three ways:
- By phone, via the telesecretariat
- By fax (collective message dispatch at the end of the day)
- By e-mail (automati dispatch when the message is registered)
- take the calls in the same manner as a personal secretary, politely and professionally
- register all messages (with detailed call data)
- notify the subscribers about their messages
- very low cost
- minimization of the business's operational costs
- service adaptation to each subscriber's needs.
- ability to handle large volumes of phone calls. The subscriber obtains a phone number with no connection costs.
- detailed registry and complete history of the subscriber's messages.
- capability for managing and registering subscriber appointments.
The telesecretariat employes three (3) individuals with psychosocial issues
The telesecretariat operates daily, Monday to Saturday between the following times:
Monday - Friday 09:00 – 21:00
Saturday: 09:00 – 14:00.
The telesecretariat serves private doctors and has assumed, by open competition, the management of the appointments of the Centre for Mental Health of the General Hospital of Patras "Agios Andreas".